• Annual Fee is charged only once a year. Every student is charged an Annual Fee at the beginning of an academic session in lieu of the services the school provides for the entire year. This fee is charged every year to meet the expenses for the services, and the maintenance of school property for a period of one whole year.
• Admission Fee is paid at the time of Admission only. It is charged only once during a student’s association with the school. This fee is charged to a new student at the time of admission, this fee is non-refundable.
• All fees are charged for the full session.
• Residency fees is charged every month. This is charged for twelve months. All fees are payable in advance.
• Fees are to be paid in advance by the 10th of each Nepali month. A late fee is charged if fees are not paid in time.
• No reduction is made in any kind of fees for a short or extended absence.
• Any student wishing to join or withdraw in the middle of a session is required to pay the charges for the whole year.
• There shall be no refund of fees under any circumstances.
• Parents wishing to withdraw their wards from the school bus facility in the middle of the year will have to pay the bus fee for the whole year.
• Parents wishing to withdraw their wards from the school hostel in the middle of the session will have to pay the boarding and lodging fee for the whole session.
• There shall be no refund of any fees (Not even when a student is suspended or expelled from the school).
• In case a student is asked to leave in the middle of a session due to misconduct or any other reason, he/she will have to pay the charges for the whole academic session.
• Excursion charges mentioned here are for trips (maximum 3) inside the valley. Excursions outside Kathmandu Valley are optional and charges are not included here.
• The school provides bus facility to the students on request.
• Buses ply on definite routes. Bus routes cannot be changed on request.
• Bus passes and Food Coupons should be collected from the Accounts office.
• Parents are requested to retain the Fee card and the receipts issued to them. They might be required to produce them as a proof of payment in case the need arises.
• The Examination Fee includes only the school examination fee.
• For solo performances in sports, music etc. the students are expected to bring their own equipment.
• For science /cookery/computer practicals, the students are expected to bring certain items from their homes. Items such as files, cooking ingredients, needles, thread, wool should be brought by the students.
• The materials required for projects, exhibitions and fairs are to be brought by the students.
• During excursions, the students are expected to pay the Entry Fee wherever necessary. The school provides the transport and personnel.
• Students are charged for report cards, fee cards, calendars, I. D. cards, diaries & prospectus etc.